Webinar “Sputnik V and its significance to India”
17th of October,2020 | Time :16.30
1. Welcome speech by Consul General of Russian Federation OLEG N.AVDEEV
2. Dr. RANGA REDDY BURRI,President of Infection control Academy of India,
“Indo-Russian strategic partnership in healthcare: Hope for the world”
3. Dr.D.RAJIV RAJ, assistant professor – Department of general surgery, Sri Ramachandra institute of higher education and research, consultant general surgeon – Sri Ramachandra Medical centre,
“History and evolution of Sputnik V vaccine”
4. Dr.D.SURESH KUMAR , MD ,
FNB(Inf. Disease), Consultant Infectious Disease , Apollo Hospitals , Chennai .
“ COVID 19 and The role of Vaccine “
5. Dr.LALIT LAKHWANI, Head-Clinical Development at Dr. Reddy’s Laboratory,
“Sputnik V and its significance to India”
6. Dr.M.Arunachalam, MD ( Minsk), Founder president RMGA and Chairman, Arunvijaya Hospital, Chennai
“An outline on Russian vaccine SPUTNIK V“
7. Interaction for 10 minutes .
8. Vote of thanks by Dr.Babu Ganesh , MD ( Russia ) President , RMGA .