Infection Control Academy of India (IFCAI) is a non-profit organization that has been set up with the following objectives:
- To promote and ensure capacity building in Infection control training and research.
- To award recognization in Infection control programs.
- To offer customized programs to address India’s Hygiene and Infection Control needs.
- To create meaningful career prospects and opportunities for Hygiene and Infection Control professionals.
- To establish standards in Hygiene and Infection Control education by enabling the formation of an independent accreditation system.
- To create a network of world-class institutes and faculty for training and producing high quality Hygiene and Infection Control professionals.
- UOH signs MOU with Infection Control Academy of India
- UOH launches online course on infection prevention
- MOU With Infection Control Academy of India
- Docplexus News reg MoU UoH and IFCAI
- Hyderabad University 27th Oct to 29th Oct 2017
University of Hyderabad (UoH) had notified the Post Graduate Diploma in Infection Prevention and Control (PGDIPC) course 2020 in collaboration with IFCAI.