” COVID19-WAVES, VARIANTS AND VACCINES”
వీక్షీంచేందుకు లాగిన్/సైన్ అప్ చేయండి
జనవిజ్ఞాన వేదిక తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర
కమిటి నిర్వహణలో 17వ వెబినార్ –
facebook live – Jana Vignana Vedika Telangana Page లో
👉 తేది:08/08/21 ఆదివారం👈
👉 సమయం: 6.30pm to 7.30pm👈
👉 అంశం : “కరోనా – వివిధ దశలు, వ్యాక్సిన్ లు”
👉 అధ్యక్షత: Dr అందె సత్యం ; JVV TS అధ్యక్షుడు
👉 వక్త: Dr Ranga Reddy Burri
MD Physician, PGDPhM, AMP, President Infection control Academy of India, Honorary professor. – School of Medical Sciences, University of Hyderabad
👉 R వరప్రసాద్, JVV TS ప్రధానకార్యదర్శి
👉 A. సురేష్ కుమార్ , JVV TS ఆరోగ్య సబ్ కమిటీ కన్వీనర్
Infection Control Academy of India (IFCAI) is a non-profit organization that has been set up with the following objectives:
- Promote and ensure capacity building in Infection control training and research.
- Award recognization in Infection control programs.
- Offer customized programs to address India’s Hygiene and Infection Control needs.
- Create meaningful career prospects and opportunities for Hygiene and Infection Control professionals.
- Establish standards in Hygiene and Infection Control education by enabling the formation of an independent accreditation system.
- Create a network of world-class institutes and faculty for training and producing high quality Hygiene and Infection Control professionals.
- UOH signs MOU with Infection Control Academy of India
- UOH launches online course on infection prevention
- MOU With Infection Control Academy of India
- Docplexus News reg MoU UoH and IFCAI
- Hyderabad University 27th Oct to 29th Oct 2017
University of Hyderabad (UoH) had notified the Post Graduate Diploma in Infection Prevention and Control (PGDIPC) course 2020 in collaboration with IFCAI.